Monday, December 22, 2008



Wow! So, I stayed up a couple of nights last week, and sewed my little tush off in an attempt to get 20 plushes done by
Saturday so that they could go in La Bussola for the last weekend before Christmas. I didn't quite make the goal, and felt a bit like Elf when he fails to make his quota of etch-a-sketches. But quite honestly, it was still an amazing feeling when I finished 9 of them. Well, to my amazement, I was emailed this blog post from my friend Pamela who saw my plushes in the store today and bought one for herself. I have to say that it is Pamela's freaking crazy ass work schedule that motivated me to try to keep up with her creative zest and manic production. Plushes are new for me, but anyone who knows me knows that I have a hard time doing mass prodution of any one item for too long, before I must challenge myself with a new endeavor or medium.

Check out the following post: http://www.sewintoart.blogspot.com/

Also check out her purses as well. You can find a huge selection of them in La Bussola, but also online.

No comments: