Thursday, January 29, 2009


FRESH PRESSED! Los Angeles, Ca 12:06 p.m.- 6:32 pm.

Today I worked at a silver magnetic table in Fresh PRESSED, a do-it-yourself, screen-printing shop. I spent most of the day brainstorming with Jonathan Sample, the owner. I am working with Jonathan on creating different merchandise for the shop for Valentine's Day. So for the next couple of weeks I will be in Silverlake on Thursdays and Fridays. We are trying to come up with different textile designs for the shop. Perhaps some plushes for your loved ones, etc. He is a great guy and the mid-century look he has going on is rad. Everybody who works in the shop is a designer. All of his promotional goods as well as the look of the shop all look like he put a mid-century laundromat in a blender with an old Stuusy logo and pressed puree.

2 comments:

Cedric Anderson said...

Your stuff is totally awesome. I'm adding you to my blog roll poste haste.

Peggy L Calvert said...

HI Ashley:
You are doing so many great things! I saw the photos of teh art reception at La Bussola. It looked like fun!
Call me if you are in So CA in May!